What is ETEEAP?
This is a program where you can be awarded with a college degree with the same rights and privileges as those college graduates who attended classes and completed requirements through 4 or 5 years of formal higher education.
Who can qualify for ETEEAP?
- You are a Filipino citizen
- You are at least a high school graduate, or you passed the Philippine Education Placement Test (PEPT) for entry to college
- You are 22 years old or older
- You have accumulated at least 5 years of work experience in the industry related to the degree you plan to apply for
- High school diploma or Form 137A card, or PEPT test result or Transcript of Records
- NSO-authenticated birth certificate
- Certificate of Employment with Job Description
- Certificates of Relevant Trainings or Seminars Attended
- ETEEAP Application Form (Get from CHED or from any ETEEAP-accredited college or university, or download and print)
- Different colleges or universities have their own additional documentary requirements and additional application forms, such as recommendation letters from employers, personality assessment results, medical certificate, awards received from institutions, proficiency certificates, and NBI clearance.
What are the initial steps in applying?
1. First, think of your work experiences and the possible college degrees that match your job experiences.
Kung gusto mong kumuha ng BS in Business Administration degree, isipin mo kung ang mga jobs mo ba ay related sa business management? Meron ka bang documents to prove your work experiences? Meron ka bang certificates of business trainings and seminars attended?
2. Research the school where you can apply for ETEEAP.
Anong schools ang nag-o-offer ng ETEEAP at ng degree na gusto mo? How much are the fees?
Visit school websites and check their ETEEAP requirements. Make phone inquiries.
I-consider mo rin baka puede kang kumuha ng ETEEAP sa ibang province, kung halimbawa mas mura ang school fees doon at mababawi mo rin naman yong fares mo papunta doon, dahil hindi ka naman araw-araw pupunta doon.
3. Visit your chosen school, make further inquiries and get their list of ETEEAP documentary requirements.
4. Do all ETEEAP activities and accomplish all requirements, according to your chosen school's ETEEAP program.
How long is the ETEEAP program?
An applicant can finish the program in one or two semesters or more, depending on the applicant's ability to complete all requirements.
What does an ETEEAP applicant gets after successfully completing the program?
- College diploma
- Transcript of Records
College graduate ka na !!! Puede ka pang sumali sa college graduation rites sa PICC or any other performance center para magpa-picture at merong ma-upload sa Facebook at Instagram! At maipa-frame at mai-display sa living room!