Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)
PUP offers its Master's degree programs at the PUP Graduate School, which is housed in a four-story building with air-conditioned rooms and equipped facilities. PUP claims that it is one of the best graduate schools in the country.
PUP Tuition Fees:
Graduate School Entrance Examination Fee 500.00
Tuition fee per unit is 250 pesos.
Miscellaneous fee is 1,700 pesos.
Miscellaneous fees include the following:
|Medical and Dental Fee||50|
|Graduate Forum (annual magazine)||100|
|Comprehensive Exam (per subject)||100|
|Transcript of Records (per page)||200|
|Thesis Writing and Defense||1,200|
|Dissertation and Defense||3,000|
Note: Rates may change without prior notice.
Master of Science Degrees
Master of Science in Engineering (MSE)
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
Master of Science in Mathematics Education (MSME)
Master of Arts Degrees
Master of Arts in English Language Teaching
Master of Arts in Filipino
Master of Arts in Economics
Master in Applied Statistics
Master in Business Administration
Master in Business Education
Master in Communication Master in Educational Management
Master in Industrial Engineering and Management
Master in Information Technology
Master in Library and Information Science
Master in Physical Education and Sports
Master in Psychology
Master in Public Administration
1. Bachelor's Degree Transcript of Records, with S.O. No. if from private college or university, one original copy and and one certified true copy
2. Two copies of ID photos, 2"x2" (most recent and identical photos with full name)
3. Birth Certificate from NSO, one original and one photocopy
4. Original Certificate of Employment (if employed)
5. Original Certificate of Good Moral Character or Barangay Certificate
6. Original Medical Certificate
7. Certificate of Marriage (for female married applicant, photocopy)
8. Bachelor's degree must be related to the Master's program
9. Average grade must be 2.00 or better
For more information on the PUP Graduate School:
Tel Nos: 716-0933
Office of the PUP Graduate School Dean
Ground Floor, M.H. del Pilar Campus Valencia St.
Near R. Magsaysay Blvd.
Sta. Mesa, Manila Philippines 01008